How To Help
There are many ways, both big and small, that you can help Phillips Elementary School.
Make a Cash Donation.
Your donation, weather big or small will go directly towards helping the kids at Phillips Elementary School. Your donation is tax-deductible. Please contact Matthew Manning, Principal at 707-253-3481.
Volunteering at Phillips is a great way to make a positive impact in your community! Some areas of need are:
- Volunteer listeners to read with students during the day or after school
- Visiting artists
- Guest speakers from a wide variety of professional backgrounds, especially STEM related fields
Call or email to learn more about volunteering at Phillips!
You can drop off your donated supplies to the front office or directly to your child's teacher. Thank you!
Schotch tape refills
White art/drawing paper
Construction paper (all sizes, all colors) 9x12, 12x18, etc
Colored copy paper
Scissors (Fiskars brand)
Dry erase markers (normal size- Expo)
Highlighters (Colored pack)
Ziplock bags (all sizes)
School-related prizes (stickers, erasers, small notebooks, small pencil sharpeners, etc. NO TOYS)
Crayons - 24 count box
Markers - boxes of 8
Post It sticky notes
Wide Ruled Spiral Notebooks
Boxes of Kleenex tissues
Clorox wipes or Lyson Disinfectant wipes
Avery 5160 labels
Crayola water color sets
Lined index cards
We Collect Box Tops!
The Parent Faculty Club invites you to collect and bring BOX TOPS to help raise money for the school. Here is a list of the products you can buy that have boxtops on them.
How it works:
- Find Box Tops on hundreds of products
- Clip Box Tops from each package
- Send the Box Tops to your school (write your child's name and home room number on the back)
- Boxt Tops are each worth 10¢ for your school
Our school's Box Top Coordinator will send them in so our school can get cash.
Thank you for your help and support!