We are very proud of our students and their commitment to keeping Phillips a place where everyone can feel safe and secure. During recess students will:
- Be respectful of other’s feelings and encourage one another.
- Share equipment and include anyone who wants to play (for larger games, the west field is designated for upper grade students).
- Play games by official rules—No made-up rules
- Play only in designated areas– where they are easily visible to yard supervisors (no playing behind the tree line on the perimeter of the playground.)
- Play safely on equipment (no climbing up the slide) and meet height requirements for playing on the bars (no rough play)
- Be careful of smaller children.
- Freeze in place when the bell rings and then walk in an orderly way to their line when the whistle is blown.